PRATT Poly Corrosive Cabinet 40LTR, 1 Door, 1 Shelf (5516PSPH)
Online Price Only
Product Code: 5516PSPH
- This cabinet is for the storage of corrosive substances in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods
- These include chemicals such as Acids, Alkalis, Caustics, Sodium Hydroxide Solution and Hypochlorite Solution.
- Capacity: 40L/kg
- Material of Construction: Polypropylene
- Doors: Single, self-closing, self-latching
- Australian Standard: AS3780
- Shelves: 1 (bottom)
- Extra Shelf: 5516P-29S
- External (mm): 770(h) x 600(w) x 466(d)
- Internal (mm): 590(h) x 570(w) x 426(d)
- Please note: This cabinet is designed for the safe storage of corrosives in sealed and closed containers. Good housekeeping practices are essential to ensure long service life.
- Further check compatibility of stored chemicals with polypropylene to ensure suitability.