PRATT Poly Corrosive Cabinet 160LTR, 2 Door, 4 Shelf (5530PSPH)
Online Price Only
Product Code: 5530PSPH
- The cabinets are now made from white polypropylene material which match the décor and meet the high finish standards of many laboratories.
- The cabinet material provides a superior resistance for the storage of most aggressive corrosive chemicals, such as Sulphuric Acid, Hydrochloric Acid, Nitric Acid and other substances highly aggressive to metal.
- The cabinets are designed and manufactured to comply with the requirements of AS3780 “The Storage and Handling of Corrosive Substances”.
- Low profile under bench design.
- Suitable for most corrosive substances including aggressive acids, such as sulphuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and many others.
- Constructed from 15mm thick gloss finish white polypropylene material in all walls, floor, roof and door.
- Double doors with rebated edging provides flush finish of front of cabinet.
- Includes one bottom shelf also made from the same white 15mm thick poly material.
- Even the shelf supports are made from the same material.
- Spring tensioned hinges provides self-closing door action with self-latching door handle.
- Handle includes key lock and internal opening latch.
- 150mm deep liquid tight sump for spill collection.
- All internal and external panel joins are plastic welded.
- There are no metal fittings internal or external.
- Vent kit included but not fitted.
- Palletised and packaged with strong cardboard for protection.
- All labelling applied to cabinet.
- Optional additional shelves available.
- Weight: 92KG
- Capacity: 160L
- Doors: 2
- Shelves: 4 (Inc. Base Level)
Extra Shelf: 5545P-29