PRATT Organic Peroxide Storage Cabinet 100L 2 Door, 3 Shelf (5545APO)
Online Price Only
Product Code: 5545APO
- This range of cabinets is for the storage of Organic Peroxides in liquid or solid as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
These include chemicals such as: Acetyl Acetone Peroxide, Methyl Ethyl Ketone
Peroxides, Dibenzoyl Peroxide etc.
- Low profile under bench design.
- Constructed of double walled 1.2mm thick galvanised steel.
- 2 x sequential Self closing doors with speed adjustable hydraulic closures.
- 3 x 1.6mm thick, perforated, galvanised steel shelf.
- Continual piano type door hinge.
- Overlapping door edging to prevent ingress of heat.
- Adjustable shelf heights at 45mm increments.
- 2 x 50mm vent bungs with steel caps.
- Each vent incorporates steel flash arrester.
- Magnetic catch to hold door in closed position to provide automatic release in the event of pressure build up.
- Recessed non lockable handle.
- External static earth connection and 1 x bonding wire.
- Solvent resistant yellow baked powder coated finish.
- 150mm deep liquid tight sump.
- Palletised and packaged with strong cardboard for protection during transportation and storage.
- Organic Peroxide diamond and other decals applied.
- Optional additional shelves available.
- Weight: 185KG
- Capacity: 100L
- Doors: 2
- Shelves: 3 (Inc. Base Level)
Extra Shelf: 5545-29S