PRATT Hazmat Emergency Information Cabinet 500 X 600 X 100 (PHAZCAB)
Online Price Only
Product Code: PHAZCAB
- A manifest is required where a premises is storing and handling dangerous goods in quantities that exceed the "Manifest Quantity" as shown in Schedule 2 of the Regulation. Refer to the Regulation for the relevant information required for the manifest document.
- This information should be kept in a suitable Manifest Cabinet located in the premises in a place where it is readily accessible to the emergency services authority.
- A Manifest cabinet should be installed at the entrance to the property and contain;
- 1. Site Map showing the location of hazardous chemicals and the location of all fire fighting equipment.
- 2. Copies of Material Safety Data Sheets for all chemicals stored on site
- 3. A 24 hour phone number to be used in an emergency
- 4. The cabinet should have locking systems compatible to the local Fire Brigade.
- Fitted with a 003 Combination Lock