PRATT Flammable Storage Cabinet 350L 1 Door, 3 Shelf (5560ASE)
Online Price Only
Product Code: 5560ASE
- This range of cabinets is suitable for the storage of flammable or combustible liquids as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
- These include flammable liquids such as Paints, Solvents, Petrol, Thinners, Kerosene, Turpentine, White Spirits, Alcohol and Ethanol.
- Also, combustible liquids such as Diesel, Linseed Oil and Pine Oil
- Constructed of double walled 1.2mm thick galvanised steel.
- Single self closing door with speed adjustable hydraulic closure.
- 3 x 1.6mm thick, perforated, galvanised steel shelves.
- Continual stainless steel piano type door hinge.
- Overlapping door edging to prevent ingress of heat.
- Adjustable shelf heights at 90mm increments.
- 2 x 50mm vent bungs with steel caps.
- Each vent incorporates steel flash arrester.
- 3 point self latching door mechanism.
- Recessed handle with keyed alike lock with 2 keys.
- External static earth connection and 1 x earthing wire.
- Solvent resistant yellow baked powder coated finish.
- 150mm deep liquid tight sump.
- Palletised and packaged with strong cardboard for protection during transportation and storage.
- Flammable Liquid diamond and other decals applied.
- Optional additional shelves available.
- Weight: 180kg
- Capacity: 350L
- Doors: 1
- Shelves: 3 (Inc. Base Level)
Extra Shelf: 5560E-29S