PRATT Class 4 Dangerous Goods Storage Cabinet 160L 2 Door,2 Shelf (5530AC4)
Online Price Only
Product Code: 5530AC4
- This cabinet is for the storage of Class 4 Chemicals in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
- These include the following divisions:
- Flammable Solids: Matches, Nitrocellulise Membrane Filters, Silicon Powder, Wetted Explosives, Sulphur, Titanium Powder (wetted), Zinc Resinate, Naphthalene.
- Spontaneously Combustible: Activated Carbon, Lithium Alkyds, Pentaborane, Phosphorus, Potassium Sulphide, - anhydrous, Oily Rags, Seed Cake, Sodium Sulphide - anhydrous, Butyl Lythium.
- Dangerous When Wet: Alkaline Earth Metal Alloys, Aluminium Powder, Barium, Calcium Hydride, Calcium, Calcium Carbide, Magnesium, Lithium, Sodium, Sodium Borohydride.
- Capacity: 160kg or L
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Doors: Twin, Sequential Self Closing, Self-Latching.
- Australian Standard: AS/NZ5026
- Shelves: 2
- Extra Shelf: 5545-29S
- External (mm): 1295(h) x 1115(w) x 500(d)
- Internal (mm): 1015(h) x 1020(w) x 415(d)