LINQ Elite Double Leg Shock Absorbing 2M Adjustable Lanyard with Hardware KD & SN X2 (WLA2KDSN)
Online Price Only
Product Code: WLA2KDSN
- WLA2- Double Leg Adjustable Lanyard + hardware (see list below)
- An exclusive Extended Length Energy Absorber (ELEA) designed to protect a worker of up to 160kg including tools and equipment.
- Drop forged lanyard hardware.
- Stitching patterns are sewn by computer controlled bar tacking machinery for precision using UV resistant high tenacity polyester yarn with 100 newton(10kg) breaking strength
- Unique THETA stitch pattern has 423 stitches resulting in a strength that matches the lanyards webbing strength.
- Adjusts - 0.9m to 2m.
- Ideal for situations that require length adjustment.
- Australian designed, engineered, and made.
- Webbing Tenacity= 33kN
- Webbing is UV rated to meet AS/NZS 1891.1 standard
- THETA stitch pattern (equals 3300kg strength). Engineered to match webbing strength to ensure no weak point in the harness assembly.
- BSI Certified and approved to AS/NZS 1891.1
- KD - Karabiner Double Action Steel Alloy 19mm
- SN - Snap Hook