LINQ Elite Single Leg Elasticated Lanyard with Hardware KS & KD (WLE1KSKD)
Online Price Only
Product Code: WLE1KSKD
- 1.85M Elasticated Lanyard
- WLE1- Single Leg Elasticated Lanyard + hardware (see list below)
- An exclusive Extended Length Energy Absorber (ELEA) designed to protect a worker of up to 160kg including tools and equipment.
- Drop forged lanyard hardware
- Stitching patterns are sewn by computer controlled bar tacking machinery for precision using UV resistant high tenacity polyester yarn with 100 newton (10kg) breaking strength.
- Unique THETA stitch pattern has 423 stitches resulting in a strength that matches the lanyards webbing strength.
- Unique stretchable lanyard design that minimises length of lanyard, preventing tripping or snagging.
- Australian designed, engineered, and made.
- Webbing Tenacity= 23kN.
- Webbing is UV rated to meet AS/NZS 1891.1 standard
- THETA stitch pattern (equals 3300kg strength). Engineered to match webbing strength to ensure no weak point in the harness assembly.
- BSI Certified and approved to AS/NZS 1891.1
- KS - Karabiner Screw Gate Steel Alloy 18mm
- KD - Karabiner Double Action Steel Alloy 19mm